If any families need access to a computer / printing Broughton Library is currently open for essential use. The library now has a direct telephone number 0161 686 5405 and appointments to use computers can be booked over the phone, via email or at the door (which is now on the side of the library) . The opening times are slightly different ( Monday – Friday 10 – 5.15) and after each hour session the library closes for 15 minutes to allow cleaning to take place.
Broughton Library is also offering a click and collect service for books. Families can phone up / email / come to the door and ask library staff to chose a selection of books for them based on what they like. The books can then be collected at a later date.
- Broughton Trust – Learning & Training for Parents
- IT support for parents – remote learning
- Working with your child in lockdown training
- Broughton Trust – Support for parents
- Primary Education Travel Info Pack
- Information for parents looking after babies & children
- Resources to support home learning including routines etc
- Salford City Council have produced a guide about returning to school in September click here to read.
- Please click here to read information on ways to help a child back to school