The children of Brentnall’s Breakfast Club like to decide upon the activities that they enjoy each day and produce a timetable which changes termly to provide variety.
After breakfast, the club participates in an outdoor physical activity (weather permitting). Other equipment such as lego, jigsaws, art & craft materials and a Nintendo Wii is available too.
The children particularly like to celebrate “themed events” we mark special days such as Bastille, Independence, Pancake, St Patrick’s Day and fundraising and cultural events like Children in Need, Chinese New Year and Eid. We offer breakfast food to match the event and children decorate and theme the activities accordingly.
- Our Breakfast Club operates from 8:00 – 08:55 daily, term time only
- The Breakfast Club is situated in the hall
- Children should be brought to the main gate between 8:00 and 8:15
- Doors close for entrance at 08:30
A variety of breakfast cereals, toast and fruit are available each morning along with juice and warm drinks.
- Parents must book in advance for each session in weekly blocks
- There will be a charge of £1 per child, per day, this will be paid on ParentPay one week in advance.
- If a child does not attend a booked session no remittance will be given
Parents can contact the Breakfast Club Supervisor, Miss Savage via email: email@example.com