- Parent & Carer guidance on opening schools to more pupils from 1st June
- What parent & carers need to know about schools during coronavirus outbreak
Free School Meal Information:
- Wellbeing tips for families
- How to talk to your children about Coronavirus
- Book to understand Coronavirus – available in several languages
- Information for parents looking after babies & children
- DfE Guidance for parents & carers on the closure of educational settings
- Resources to support home learning including routines etc
Home Learning Information:
- Home Learning from NatWest Bank
- Department of Education – List of educational resources
- Home Learning – Ideas and Websites
- A list of educational apps and websites
- Activities to do during COVID-19 outbreak
- Virtual tours of world museums & educational sites
- 60+ Virtual Tours and Trips
- Aldi – Activities for kids
- The FA – Maths & Literacy resources linked to football
- Easter – Fun Activities
Online Safety Resources:
- COVID-19 – Children and Young People at Risk
- Online Safety Information
- Parent Zone – Parental Sessions
Letters to parents:
- HT Update – 29th May
- HT Update 19th May
- Salford LA letter for parents carers guardians
- 11th May
- Year 6 SATs Letter
- Leavers Hoodie Letter
- Prestatyn Update
- 6th April
- 20th March
- 19th March
- 17th March
- 16th March
Hello from the staff:
- Miss Savage has recorded herself signing to the Toy Story song. Click here to watch.
- Miss Wills has recorded a message for Nursery. Click here to watch.
- Mrs Wroe has recorded a message for Reception. Click here to watch.
- Mrs Julie Taylor Jones has recorded a message for Year 1. Click here to watch.
- Mrs Knowles has recorded a message for Year 1. Click here to watch.
- Mrs Woolley has recorded a message for Year 2. Click here to watch.
- Mr Evans has recorded a message for Year 4. Click here to watch.
- Mrs Smail has recorded a poem for Year 5. Click here to watch
- Miss Spriggs has recorded a message for Year 6. Click here to watch.
- Miss Stephens has recorded a message for Year 6 about the SATs. Click here to watch.