CHILDREN ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SCHOOL MEALS
The local authority has arranged for anyone on Free School Meal to receive vouchers during school holidays, these will be distributed direct to an email account.
If you haven’t already done so, please ensure that you have completed and returned to school a consent form so your receive vouchers.
Vouchers will be sent via the email address that we have for you on record.
Should you require any assistance, please contact school using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0161 792 4317.
Are you eligible for Free School Meals?
Your child may be eligible for Free School Meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Please Note: The Infant Free School Meals scheme is separate and only runs when children are attending school. If your child is in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 you must complete your eligibility to qualify for the vouchers.
Please click here to apply for free school meals. Here you can apply for three types of free school meals: Income related FSM, FSM as an Asylum Seeker or FSM if you have No Recourse to Public Funds.