We aim to offer children with a variety of activities that meet their individual needs including outdoor games (weather permitting).
- Our After School Club operates from 15:15-17:15 daily, term time only
- The After School Club is situated in the hall but occasionally moves to other areas of school when the hall is in use
A small snack/fruit and juice drink will be available
- Parents must book in advance for each session in weekly blocks
- There will be a charge of £5 per child, per day this will be paid on ParentPay one week in advance
- If a child does not attend a booked session no remittance will be given
- Should you need the services of After School Club last minute, a charge of £6, per child is payable on the day via ParentPay
Some parents may be eligible for support with funding through working tax credits.
Parents can contact the After School Club Supervisor, Mrs Jackson via email: email@example.com